With the growth of e-business, organizations are wrestling with the challenge of managing secure access to information and applications scattered across a wide range of internal and external computing systems. In addition, they have to provide access to a growing number of users, both inside and outside the organization, without diminishing security or exposing sensitive information. The management of multiple versions of user identities across multiple applications makes the task even more daunting.
Locuz’s comprehensive Identity and Access Management services effectively address the challenges of today’s fragmented identity landscape, using our competencies in the varied identity management tools with certified skills in CA, IBM Tivoli, Oracle and Microsoft.
A comprehensive offering that incudes Advisory / Deployment / Support Services:
- Identity & Access Management
- Externalize Single Sign On
- Directory Services
- Centralized Access Control
- Role Management Service
- Password Management Service
- Privileged User Identity Management
- Multifactor Authentication Services
- Support and Maintenance Services
Our Identity and Access Management solution realizes several benefits:
- Reduce cost of compliance
- Enhance Productivity
- Empowering employees through Self Service
- Business Process Re-Engineering
- Increased Collaboration, Security & In-depth Visibility
Our IAM methodology is a comprehensive and systematic five-step process that guarantees a cost-effective, risk appropriate IAM solution.
Client Case Studies
Click here to download the case studies