Get Started with Google Cloud
Start building right away on Google’s secure, intelligent cloud platform
Whether you are getting started on your business journey or your business is well on its way to digital transformation, Google Cloud's solutions and technologies help you solve your hardest challenges. The Google Cloud Platform (GCP) delivers information technology services by which businesses of all scales, IT professionals, and developers can leverage to work more efficiently, gain more flexibility, and/or enable a strategic advantage.
Why Google Cloud
Most of the leading companies across various industry verticals are opting for Google Cloud to solve their hardest challenges.
Google Cloud Solutions
Google cloud allows organization to develop and run applications from anywhere, it uses cloud-native technologies like server less, containers and service mesh.
Google Cloud has industry-leading database migration and modernization solutions which enables organizations to optimize data, accelerate business transformation and solve specific use cases.
Google cloud provides solutions that enable hybrid and multi-cloud environments there by accelerating business recovery and ensure a better future and keep teams connected. It also generates intelligent insights that help organization in better decision making
60% of enterprises that implement appropriate cloud visibility and control tools will experience one-third fewer security failures. - Gartner Despite years of cloud maturity and examples of highly sensitive and regulated workloads, security remains one of the top reasons companies don’t move specific workloads to the cloud, especially in highly regulated industries. For some, however, cloud security continues to remain largely misunderstood—and certainly underestimated. The security provided by major cloud providers is as good as or better than most enterprise data center's, so this concern should no longer be considered a legitimate road-block to cloud adoption. Detect, investigate, and protect against online threats.
Cloud Storage allows world-wide storage and retrieval of any amount of data at any time. You can use Cloud Storage for a range of scenarios including serving website content, storing data for archival and disaster recovery, or distributing large data objects to users via direct download.
Reliable and secure object storage
- Transition to lower-cost classes easily configure your data with Object Lifecycle Management (OLM) to automatically transition to lower-cost storage classes when it meets the criteria you specify, such as when it reaches a certain age or when you’ve stored a newer version of the data.
- Multiple redundancy options Cloud Storage has an ever-growing list of storage bucket locations where you can store your data with multiple automatic redundancy options.
- Easily transfer data to Cloud Storage Transfer Service and Transfer Service for on-premises data offer two highly performant, online pathways to Cloud Storage—both with the scalability and speed you need to simplify the data transfer process.
- Storage classes for any workload Save costs without sacrificing performance by storing data across different storage classes. You can start with a class that matches your current use, then reconfigure for cost savings.
Demand for HPC continues to grow, driven in large part by ever-increasing demands for more accurate and faster simulations, for greater insights into ever-larger datasets, and to meet new regulatory requirements, whether for increased safety or for reduced financial risk.
The growing demand for HPC, and the time and expense required to deploy and manage physical HPC infrastructures, have led many HPC users to consider using Google Cloud, either to augment their existing HPC infrastructure or to entirely replace it. There is a growing awareness among HPC support organizations – public and private - that cloud provides near-instant access to computing resources for a new and broader community of HPC users, and for entirely new types of grid and cluster applications.
Data Lake Modernization
Google Cloud’s data lake powers any analysis on any type of data. This empowers your teams to securely and cost-effectively ingest, store, and analyze large volumes of diverse, full-fidelity data.
Make the most of your data lake Re-host your data lake
If you don’t want to rebuild your on-premises data lake in the cloud, lift and shift your data to Google Cloud to unlock cost savings and scale.
Burst a data lake workload
Take a resource-intensive data or analytic processing workload and burst it to the cloud to auto scale compute without provisioning new hardware.
Build a cloud-native data lake
Data lake turned into a swamp? A cloud-native data lake on Google Cloud can accelerate your data engineers’ and scientists’ analytics development.
Locuz HPC capabilities
- IP & Innovation Led: Ganana Cluster Manager & Ganana Job Submission Portal shortens end users learning curve to run HPC jobs on cloud or on-prem.
- Unique Methodology: Provision a complete HPC environment (on-prem or Cloud) for the entire lifecycle of HPC Infra and application.
- Containers: Use container technology for faster and agile application provisioning.
- Recognized Leaders: Recognized by Global Corporations in HPC with more than 200 Deployments.
- Across Verticals & Workloads: Acknowledged strengths in Defense, Life-Science, Energy (O&G), Scientific Research, Auto & Engineering, Pharma & BFSI.
- Automation: Effectively use Cloud and Automation to speed up HPC clusters (CPU/GPU), Storage & Network provisioning.
With Locuz you not only get Google Cloud expertise but as trusted Google cloud partners you gain to understand Google Cloud solutions to complex business challenges with Locuz helping you out every step.
Our expert team can help you learn proven strategies and detailed techniques for compute, storage, network, and data analytics, and tactics to manage and optimize costs. You’ll also get real-world examples of enterprises that have achieved operational efficiency.