LOCUZ is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We ensure Technical Advancement for Every Locuz’ite.
Your Job Includes
- Monitor, Troubleshoot, Configure, and deliver Cyber Security, Networking, Microsoft, and VAPT Services.
- Work closely with our Clients in providing a Secured and reliable infrastructure Services
- Work with a cross-disciplined team such as Dbase, Applications, Solution Architects, and Subject Matter Experts to optimally delivery our commitments providing end-to-end service.
- Virtually or directly lead the team to deliver as well as participate in process of quality enhancement
- Provide status updates, communicate issues internally, and help drive tactical decisions around setting priorities and solving issues.
- Be a first ‘Tech. Champion’ for an early instance of a new technology Initiative.
- Participate as a member of an extended team assuring Client Satisfaction.
- Exhibit attention to details on service execution with a focus on quality service.
- Work with other team members and other Technical Domain teams for self-enhancement and make future-ready for new Projects.
What we look for
Work Experience: 2-8yrs
Certifications: Will be preferred
- Hands-on experience in Security Operations Center(SOC)
- Experience of incident analysis malware, SOC, or likely same security incident response experience.
- Trained on LogRhythm, Qradar, Splunk, etc. (with any SIEM Solution)
- Basic fundamental knowledge of security tools like CASB, DNS security, Cloud Alerts, DLP, IDS/IPS, DDoS protection, web proxies, firewalls.
- Understanding of NIST & MITRE ATT&CK security frameworks
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows systems including active directory and Unix/Linux system.
- Skilled in analyzing and checking log files, network packets.
- Well-versed with reverse-engineering concepts and knowledge of TCP/UDP packets, rootkits, Malware, network protocols.
- Skilfully working within a collaborative environment (Team-oriented).
- Effectively multi-tasking, prioritizing, and executing tasks in a high-pressure zone.
- Competent with technically analyzing email headers, links, and attachments to find out if an email is malicious, then executing remediation techniques to safeguard the environment.
- Flexibility to work in a 24×7 environment.
Scan & Apply for Job
Locuz is focused on
- CloudOps – Our AI/ML power platform for 360 degree Cloud Operations, from Visibility to Economics.
- SecOps – Highly mature processes, tools and standards with Zero Trust as the foundation, our customers mean-time-to-detection is reduced to half, delivering SaaS or on-prem MDR capabilities. (SIEM/SOAR)
- HPCOps – As established leaders in the industry for the past 20 years, we offer comprehensive solutions of High Performance Computing, high performance storage and application parallelization.
- AIOps – A Business-Centric Approach to Manage Services, enabling our customers to harness the power of Intelligent Automation and Processes disrupting MTTR averages, leading to upwards of 40% savings.
- Insight as a service – A Business Centric Data Service, which targets to deliver insights to Business Teams from their data.
Locuz is in the forefront in delivering exceptional value to its customers by continuously innovating, automating and modernizing their environments.