A next-generation network goes far beyond simple connectivity. It is a strategically developed network that is optimized for today’s requirements, but is also architected to accommodate future technology innovations and provide investment protection. In other words, a next-generation network is a dynamic network that can support mobility, cloud computing and the changing threat landscape. It also transforms the network into a service-delivery mechanism that enables CIOs and their IT organizations to say yes to strategic business efforts.
The solution provides an integrated lifecycle management of next-generation networks and solutions based on a business-centric framework. This comprehensive suite supports major technology architectures, including Intelligent WAN, Connected Mobile Experience, BYOD and Cloud Solutions
Enterprise Network Security Capabilities
- Deep skills on SDA & SDWAN
- Focus on Meraki & Cisco One Software
- Identity & Risk Management Driven Security Analytics solution built around Cisco
- Experince in deploying security framework in BYOD by integrating Cisco ISE and MDM solutions
- AMP for endpoints, CloudLock & Umbrella
Enterprise Network Security Benefits
- Reduced risk with solutions that are designed to interoperate and provide multi-layered protection leverage your network as a security sensor and enforcer
- Gain 360 degree visibility through real time analytics of data (both encrypted and unencrypted), devices and users for deep intelligence across the network
- Protect your organization against threats with dynamic control through software defined segmentation for scalable and agile policy enforcement Lower complexity with comprehensive end-to-end security that is simple, open and automated.
Key Solutions & Products
Customer Case studies
Built the Command, Control, Communication and Intelligence Network on Cisco TP-VC integrated solution connecting 44 locations across Indian coast, which is one of the largest deployment of its kind in India, and used by Uniform Defense for Coastal Surveillance & Comprehensive Maritime Awareness & Security through real time threat evaluation.
Large scale SDWAN deployment at World’s 4th largest circulated newspaper company, helping them with faster Go-to-market and gain faster performance while consuming less bandwidth. With this they could easily deploy services to a branch office, could add WAN optimization and security services on demand and deploy applications in minutes, on any platform, with a consistent user experience and predictable app performance.
Built end-to-end analytics driven Secure Data Transfer Network covering 20 locations to enable high speed data transfer between sites in secured environment over backbone of High Speed Wide Area Network (WAN) for Ministry of Home Affairs, India.
A leading BPO in India chose Locuz to plan, design and deploy their complete Network Infrastructure. The solution comprises of Intelligent WAN Solution for 5000 users, DC Security Infrastructure which includes Firewall and IPS Services while ensuring secure Wireless access to all across all offices and campus. The Solution is highly scalable, available and reliable in Performance.