Why CIOs Are Migrating Their SAP Environments to AWS?
During the past few years, SAP has focused on the cloud versions of its core products, especially S/4HANA. Meanwhile, public cloud providers are continuously innovating to build more scalable, reliable, and secure services. Vendors such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) have invested heavily in SAP as demonstrated by the wide and ever-expanding choices of SAP-certified compute instances that can accommodate even the most demanding compute needs.
Let’s looks at the three main drivers that would prompt you to migrate your SAP environment to the public cloud:
1. The role of the IT leader changing
2. Legacy technology creating more risks
3. The public cloud speeding up innovation and agility
As your partner we recognize each of these needs & can help you mitigate these challenges with ease by easing out your SAP environment migration.
Managed AWS Cloud Services For SAP
- Optimizing & Enhancing solutions to meet business needs
- Lowering total cost of ownership through accelerators, best practices, tools and expert advise
- Identifying and Implementing business process improvements
- Flexibility in increasing database as and when required
- Balancing cost, risk, and compliance while managing Data
- Ensuring data consistency across the organization
- Identifying and Enabling Data monetization opportunities
- Uninterrupted business operations
- Helps in integrating other cloud applications seamlessly. Eg., Successfactors, Ariba, Hybris etc., cloud based applications
- Helps in integrating non cloud applications with SAP on AWS
- End-to-end support to plan, prepare and manage hybrid data environments
- Ensure data consistency across the organization
- Resource and Capacity analysis
- Network Configuration
- Security Configuration
- Compute and Storage Configuration
- Automation Services
- 24X7 Monitoring of Cloud Metrics
- Continuous Cost and Performance Optimization
- Security best Practices recommendations
- Trouble Shooting of issues around App, DB and Infra
HPC on Cloud Simplified
In today’s global environment, organizations need to be highly competitive to strive for better outcomes. Whether it’s improved financial performance, shorter product development cycles, a better understanding of molecular-level interactions, or more efficient ways to simulate the behavior of materials at Nano-scale, High-Performance Computing (HPC) issued to resolve these complicated computing problems.
We offer comprehensive solutions for High-Performance Computing based on loosely coupled clusters, SMP, accelerator-based systems, high-performance storage & application parallelization. We have designed domain-specific solutions considering the challenges and business requirements of respective industry verticals. In addition, our services can help organizations to optimize and overcome obstacles to parallelism by adopting revolutionary approaches to High-Performance Computing.
Benefits of Running HPC on Cloud:
- Enable quick discoveries
- Leverage flexible architectures
- Increase productivity
- Pay only for what you use
- Facilitate secure collaboration
Artificial (Machine) intelligence presents us with new possibilities and promotes growth in business by reducing dependency on humans which is influenced by emotions, environment and other external and social factors. We help customers to insert human like intelligence into machines to automate repeatable tasks, Detecting and deterring security threads and fraud, predict user actions and suggest recommendations, process thousands of images as well as helping us to gain insights from them, introduce speech recognition and convert text from audio or audio from text, language translation on the fly, do forecasting by processing historical data, and much more. The list keeps on increasing as you read this.
We help customers to establish an effective AI strategy into their application with the help of fast computing environment (AI specific infrastructures), AI specific frameworks like TensorFlow, Caffe, CNTK, Platform like Amazon ML, Amazon Sagemaker, Nvidia DGX and NGC, and cloud specific AI services like Amazon Rekognition, Amazon Polly, Amazon Lex and many more to quickly build, train and deploy learning models at scale on cloud or on premise.
- IP & Innovation Led: Ganana Cluster Manager & Ganana Job Submission Portal shortens end users learning curve to run HPC jobs on cloud or on-prem.
- Unique Methodology: Provision a complete HPC environment (on-prem or Cloud) for the entire lifecycle of HPC Infra and application.
- Containers: Use container technology for faster and agile application provisioning.
- Recognized Leaders: Recognized by Global Corporations in HPC with more than 200 Deployments.
- Across Verticals & Workloads: Acknowledged strengths in Defence, Life-Science, Energy (O&G), Scientific Research, Auto & Engineering, Pharma & BFSI.
- Automation: Effectively use Cloud and Automation to speed up HPC clusters(CPU/GPU), Storage & Network provisioning.
- OS - Redhat, CentOS, Ubuntu, Windows
- CM - Ganana, CMU, HCS, BCM, xCAT, Rocks
- Virtualization - Docker, Kubernetes, VMware, Citrix, Hyper-V
- Language - PHP, Shell Script, Jenkins, Ansible
- Monitoring & Logs - Splunk, ELK, MRTG, ManageEngine, Grafana, Ganglia, NagiOS
- File System - Lustre, GPFS, BeeGFS
- Schedulers - SLURM, LSF, PBS Pro, Grid Engine
- Applications – Open Source, Commercial, and GPU Based
- Data Base - RDS, Redshift, MariaDB
- Private Cloud - OpenStack, CloudStack, AzureStack
- Public Cloud – AWS, Azure
Customer Win Story
For a premium neuro research institute in India, we helped them build a high performance computing system on AWS for Surface based Masometric Analysis. It helps them with Structural Brain MRI for a Healthy Brain Development Research. Post migration to AWS, it resulted in reduction of job run time by 14x; due to latest Intel V3 Processor architecture, High I/O storage and 10G network running on AWS.
Storage on Cloud- Competency
Cloud Storage is a critical component of cloud computing, holding the information used by applications. Big data analytics, data warehouses, Internet of Things, databases, and backup and archive applications all rely on some form of data storage architecture. Businesses are using cloud to enable faster disaster recovery of their critical IT systems without incurring the infrastructure expense of a second physical site.In our effort to beat the curve, we have invested heavily in Engineering and have rolled out offerings that include Cloud Storage as one of the primary solution components; delivering great value to our customers.
3. Cloud ONTAP
As cloud partner to AWS, Azure, Oracle; our Storage competencies spread across multiple domains like Primary Storage, Backup & Recovery, and File Transfer & Data Replication.
Customer Win Story
For a leading Semiconductor company we have archived upward of 50TB of data and stored it on Amazon Glacier. We successfully migrated their business critical data from on-prem using S3 Lifecycle Policy and Snowball data transport solution. This helped them move away from legacy hardware storage tapes, saving them almost 55% on storage operation costs.