Security is incorporated into every feature of Azure. Azure offers you distinctive security benefits derived from secure hardened infrastructure, sophisticated customer-facing controls, and a global security intelligence. This influential blend helps safeguard your applications and data, support your compliance efforts, and provide cost-effective security for organizations of all sizes.
Locuz provides a wide range of cloud-native security solutions for Azure environments, by enabling advanced posture management, higher visibility, advanced threat prevention, and threat hunting. With AZURE, you can enhance your competency to attain your main security and compliance requirements, such as data protection, data locality, and privacy with our wide-ranging services and features.
Locuz and Microsoft Azure, Better Together
Locuz provides industry-leading cloud security solutions, whether migrating to Azure or born in the cloud. We provide out-of-the-virtual-box integrations with Azure Sentinel, Azure Security Centre, Web Application Firewall, and many Azure services. Locuz enhances and extends Azure’s native security.
Azure Security Centre
Prevent detect and respond to threats with increased visibility and control over the security of your Azure resources and advanced analytics, which identify attacks that might otherwise go unnoticed
• Understand the security state of Azure resources
• Take control of cloud security with policies that enable you to recommend and monitor security configurations
• Make it easy for DevOps to deploy integrated Microsoft and partner security solutions
• Find threats with advanced analysis of your security related events developed using Microsft’s vast global intelligence assets and expertise
• Respond and recover from incidents faster with real-time security alerts
• Export security events to a SIEM for further analysis
Automating DevSecOps in AZURE
DevSecOps approach to cloud security requires detailed planning that might even demand cultural change in an IT environment, especially for security automation and configuration of cloud assets.
It is best to embrace the principles of DevSecOps and shift security and compliance into development. In the world of digital business transformation, developers rule. Information security must shift its focus from solely looking at runtime security enforcement to integrating security policy enforcement throughout the continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipeline.