Cloud Readiness Assessment Checklist to Simplify Your Journey to the Cloud
Cloud Readiness Assessment:
Cloud Readiness “Things to Consider”
Cloud Readiness Assessment checklist:
Define the organization’s cloud strategy
- Page load times
- CPU usage
- Response times
- Memory usage
- Conversion rates
Evaluate which applications to migrate
- List the applications which can be moved as it is, and which applications need a re-design?
- Level of complexity for the applications which need re-design?
- Will the cloud provider allow the migration without reconfiguring workloads?
- What is the ROI for the applications that are planned to migrate to the cloud?
- Which type of cloud environment best suits the applications?
Establish a data migration plan
Select the right cloud provider
- What are the tools used for cloud migration?
- Level of expertise?
- Does the CSP support public, private and multi-cloud environments?
- Level of support provided during and after the migration process?
- How does it deal with out-dated technologies or complex architectures?