Continuous Improvement and Business outcomes with CCoE (Cloud Center of Excellence)
Importance of CCoE
- Aligning cloud offerings as per the larger organizational strategy
- CCoE takes part in developing cloud governance, by designing reusable frameworks
- Handling cloud knowledge and learning
- Driving momentum across the organization
- Managing cloud usage and plans for scale
The Three Core Pillars of CCoE:
Types of CCoE:
Types of CCoE roles
This is to make sure that the governance policies are in place and audited in compliance with regulatory standards across the cloud.
Organizations can adopt a DIY approach to develop an operational and governance model parallel as they begin their cloud migration journey, or they can engage a third-party vendor which can help them create a CCoE. Locuz Cloud Center of Excellence (CCoE) addresses the core problems of the enterprises in a way that organizations can gain leverage across the enterprise & drive the wave of change that can truly transform the organization.