5 Reasons Why Cloud Governance is so Critical Today
However, one should not fall into the trap of confusing Cloud Governance to be the same as Cloud Management. Cloud Governance involves a framework with a set of policies and standard practices. This could include policies for cost optimization, resiliency, security, or compliance.
1. Managing Cloud Resources is Easier with Cloud Governance
Today, most of the leading cloud service providers are recommending their customers to shift multiple-tenant workloads in a single cloud account or subscription into their own separate account. In order to manage distinct cloud workloads, making use of multiple accounts is considered to be the best possible way to deliver accurate access control and cost management, and restrict the security and financial impact in the event of an issue. A good operative cloud governance strategy can provide visibility around key cloud activities and trends and can help organize the volume of accounts most organizations need.
2. Cloud Governance Helps Restrain Shadow IT
3. Cloud Governance Reduces Risk
4. Cloud Governance Reduces Labor
5. Cloud Governance Reduces Security Risks
Locuz Cloud Governance Solution:
Highlights of our solution:
- CLOUD ASSURANCE: Cloud Service Operation, Configuration Management, Availability and Access Management.
- CLOUD GOVERNANCE STRUCTURE: Business Strategy and Objectives, Risk Management and Security programs, Cloud Governing Board and Operations team.
- CLOUD SERVICE CATALOGUE: Service Governance, Process and Service Automation, Service Rollout.
- CLOUD INFORMATION SECURITY FRAMEWORK: Security Architecture, Risk Management and Control, Legal and Compliance.